We also met up with our cycling friends from Switzerland who cycled this route on their tandem with trailer. Wow, monsters! One night we all met up for dinner and their friends (also from Swiss) invited us all for dinner. So, so nice of them! I have been having a crave for Tzatziki and both of us were desperate for a glass of wine which we all got that night. Heaven!!!
After illegally washing some of our laundry in the campground showers (it is ridiculously expensive to get laundry clean here), enjoying the warms temps down here and more over eating we will be heading out towards Argentina tomorrow. Wine, we are coming!
- The Chileans who donated an apple and an orange to us in the middle of the desert
- The tourist jeep driver who gave us a bottle of water in the desert
- The girl who shared her cookies with us
- The guy who filled up our water bottles and fuel bottle and wanted no money for it
- The Brazilian guy who tied good luck bracelets around our wrists
- The Chinese guy who gifted us a beautiful paper cutting from his country